- Published on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 20:00
Win a custom portrait of your dog!
The Pit Bulletin Legal News Network is pleased to announce our newest contest! Submit a photo of your dog in one, or all, of three categories. The submitter of the winning photo in each category will receive one custom watercolor by Geoffrey Martin Pet Portraits (the two pictures on this page are samples of his work).
There will be three (3) categories for you to enter. You may enter ONE picture in EACH category, but you may only win ONE custom portrait. You may only enter a photo into one category.
The categories are as follows:
- Best Portrait: should be a relatively close-up picture with the dog (or dogs) as the main focus of the picture. No clothes or accessories (besides collars/leashes) and NO HUMANS in these pictures are allowed (this includes babies).
- Funniest Picture: should be a picture that makes you laugh, dogs can wear clothes or accessories. NO HUMANS in these pictures are allowed (this includes babies).
- Best Action Shot: must be a dog in motion (running, jumping, playing). Typically humans are involved in getting their dogs moving so humans ARE allowed in these action shots.
HOW TO ENTER
For THREE weeks, starting Tuesday, June 11th, at 8pm, you can enter your picture(s) by either:
- Posting the picture(s) on our Facebook wall and indicating the category or categories you are entering. A comment will be made on the picture to confirm receipt of your entry.
On July 2nd we will create 3 albums on our Facebook page--one for each category. The six (6) pictures with the most likes in each album as of July 30th will be eligible to win the portrait. We will announce the winners in each category LIVE on our show on August 6th!
THE FINE PRINT
Pit Bulletin Legal News Network reserves the right to disqualify ANY picture for ANY reason at ANY time.
In order to enter a photo in the contest, you must be the owner of the photo or have rights to the photo.
Winners may choose whatever picture they like to submit for the basis of the watercolor portrait, however, the picture submitted for the portrait may only be of ONE dog.
Winners must submit a picture to Geoffrey Martin Pet Portraits by August 6th, 2014.